30 Hour Funding for 3-4 year olds
You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) the equivalent of working 16 hours a week at your national minimum wage (£125 at the National Living Wage, less if you are on the National Minimum Wage)
If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you're unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.
You can't get 30 hours free childcare if you, or your partner, expect to earn £100,000 or more.
Your child can start in their childcare place the term after they turn 3 years old and have received a valid 30 hours code, whichever is later. Term start dates are 1st September, 1stJanuary and 1st April.
To keep your 30 hours free childcare place you need to check your details are up to date every 3 months.
· To apply and receive a code beginning with ‘500’ from Childcare choices
· To bring in proof of address
· To bring in proof of your child’s date of birth
· To complete a contract with the administrator
· To bring in the National Insurance of the adult who has applied.
For more information please visit-
Click here for more information.